About L&H Industrial
Founded in 1964 and headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming, USA, L&H Industrial is a leader in technology innovations, custom manufacturing, and comprehensive services for heavy industrial machinery used in mining, oil and gas, railways and other industries. Today, in our third-generation as a family business, we have offices on five continents and more than 500 employees dedicated to delivering outstanding service and innovations for the biggest and hardest-working machines on the planet.
We can custom-engineer and build, from the ground up, any heavy equipment assembly or machine that you need for your operation. Our worldwide 24/7 Field Services network is on the job whenever you need heavy equipment troubleshooting, repairs, rebuilds, relocations, or replacements. And thanks to our specialized Design & Engineering and state-of-the-art Manufacturing & Repair services, we are a go-to international supplier for improved components and custom assemblies for heavy industrial machinery.
Family business values and our mission to innovate
L&H was founded on the values of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and respect. These values—our family business values—continue to guide us today. They form the basis of every business relationship we establish, ensuring our customers and our employees that they can always trust L&H Industrial to do the right thing.
- We are 100% committed to safety – in our products and in the workplace.
- We believe in quality in everything we do – designing and manufacturing products that maximize productivity for our customers.
- We hold service to others in highest regard – being responsive, reliable and honest at all times.
- We embrace innovation – not for its own sake, but for the added value it brings to our customers.
- We are champions of accountability, because it helps build trust and mutual respect in our relationships with our customers and our employees.
In charting the course of L&H we think big picture and long term. We think generations ahead, asking “What kind of business do we want to be, both in today’s business world and in 50 years? What will be our legacy for the sixth generation of people working at L&H?” Our answer is simple and straightforward: one that is Honestly Better.Download Corporate Brochure
That’s the answer L&H President Mike Wandler and his brother, Jeff Wandler, V.P. and Director of Sales and Marketing, give when asked why they stay in Gillette, Wyoming. That’s the same reason L&H gives back to the communities where we work. We live here. It’s home. And at the beginning and end of the day, it’s people, families and communities that matter most to us.
Here are just a few ways L&H has given back in recent years:
- Sending staff to local high schools and technical colleges to help young people finding secure places in the workforce by encouraging them to pursue careers in technology, manufacturing, engineering, and business;
- Giving time and contributions to local charities, from Hospice to Y.E.S. House child protective services;
- Supporting local schools and sports teams;
- Participating in World Environment day celebration activities in Cananae, Mexico: planting 850 trees, teaching 800+ kids about caring for the environment, and sending 250 saplings home with kids’ parents;
- Planting trees and expanding green spaces along public highways and at our global facilities.
But when it comes to our philosophy on giving back, Mike put it best, “It’s not really about taking credit for those things, it’s about doing the right thing.”
Frontier Industrialists – Fifty Years of Innovation at L&H
L&H’s remarkable story American enterprise covers 50 years of history, highlighting the growth of L&H Industrial from a six man welding shop in Gillette, Wyoming to more than 450 employees worldwide.Read More