DOING OUR PART TO KEEP THE WORLD RUNNING
To our entire L&H community,
As COVID-19 continues to grow in confirmed cases and has officially declared a pandemic from the World Health Organization, we are taking additional safety measures to protect our L&H community.
Our culture is focused on safety first and foremost, followed by a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. This way of thinking is a part of our DNA and has guided our company throughout our history. Myself and all of our global teams at L&H Industrial will continue to hold these values first through these unusual times.
We are adjusting our schedules and work habits as new information is being presented and have implemented the following:
- Our offices and shops are open but aggressively reduced to those that need to be in the shop or on a job site to serve our customers and we are implementing additional measures to keep facilities safe.
- Telecommuting adjusted work schedules being used across our company when possible
- Social distancing is being implemented and employees are being asked to stay at least 6 feet away from each other
- Business travel for our employees has been cancelled including unnecessary travel in-between facilities or customer sites
- Vendors, suppliers, and contractors are asked to utilize phone or email to conduct business, and only essential vendors will be allowed on our campus’ for critical deliveries and projects.
We ask everyone does their part to keep yourself, your family and your community safe. L&H Industrial is standing by to help our communities through this crisis in every way we can. We will continue to stay in touch with the all of our L&H community; and will provide updates accordingly.
President & CEO,
L&H Industrial Inc.